Updated January 4, 2022
As a food store, Full Circle Foods will remain open as an essential service during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our supply chains remain strong and there is no shortage of products from our suppliers. We take the health and safety of our staff and customers seriously, and have implemented policies to help slow the spread of COVID-19, including:
- Increased cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the store
- Limiting the number of customers in the store at one time to 10
- Requiring all customers to wear a mask or face shield
- Social distancing policies and barriers for customers and staff
- Online orders available for delivery and no-contact pick-up (shop.fullcirclefoods.ca)
Picking up online orders
Orders placed online at (shop.fullcirclefoods.ca) will be available for pick-up at the store. If you would like a no-contact pick-up, please give us a call from outside the store when you arrive.
A mask or face shield is required to shop in-person. If you cannot wear a mask or face shield, we invite you to place an order online.
Please keep a distance of 2 arms' length (2 metres) from other customers, and from staff, at all times. This means we will all have to move a little slower, take our time, and be patient with one another.